USU Press Room
Utah State University press room connects journalists with university communicators and experts, showcases the latest news stories and supplies additional digital resources related to the university.
The National Science Foundation has awarded Utah State University a five-year, $26 million grant, renewable to 10-year, $50.6 million, to develop an international research center dedicated to advancing sustainable, electrified transportation.
Utah State University officials continue to work with local health departments to monitor federal and state guidelines concerning the coronavirus (COVID-19).
The new policy builds upon the executive order Gov. Gary Herbert put into effect for state buildings and facilities.
A recent statewide pilot study confirmed that coronavirus can be detected in sewage that enters wastewater treatment facilities.
Joseph Wilson, Jeni Sidwell and James Pitts report multiple approaches used to investigate adaptive coloration of wasp species in paper published in 'Biology Letters'
President Cockett signed the brief, filed by the Presidents' Alliance on Higher Education and Immigration, a partner program of the National Center for Civic Innovation.
The university has allocated up to two million dollars for this second round, with grants of $300.
The university will utilize multiple course delivery methods, including: traditional face-to-face; hybrid face-to-face; interactive broadcast; online only; web broadcast; and blended delivery.
USU administrators emailed students on June 18, 2020, to provide information about the fall semester schedule and set expectations for personal responsibility in maintaining in-person classes.
USU in the news
- Electrifying Transportation and How USU is the International Springboard
- USU Researchers Debunk Myths to Find Optimal Hemp Growth
The Herald Journal
- Utah Can Be the Place for the Pioneering Women of Today
- Comet NEOWISE Discovered by Space-based Telescope Built by USU's SDL
- Space Dynamics Lab Built the Telescope That Discovered the NEOWISE Comet
KSL News Radio
- Love Your Neighbor and Wear a Face Mask
- Eagle Project Honors 2005 USU Van Crash Victims
Cache Valley Daily
- USU To Distribute Second Wave Of CARES Act Funding To Students
Utah Public Radio
- Women & Leadership Project Moves to USU
The Herald Journal
- If Your Company Can't Adapt to Remote Work, It Will Die
Subscribe to Utah State University Today
To receive our weekly newsletter, simply enter your e-mail address below.