Upcoming Events

Previous Day

Wednesday, June 19

Next Day

USU Juneteenth Mignon Barker Richmond Memorial 5k & Fun Run


8 am: 1-mile Fun Run 8:30 - 11 am: 5k Run Honor and celebrate the legacy of Mignon Barker Richmond (USU Alum 1921), the first African American student to graduate from a university in the State of Utah, by participating in our annual 5K and Fun Run. 80% of the proceeds from the 5K and Fun Run will go towards a memorial in her honor to be located in the USU Logan Campus. The other 20% of the proceeds will go towards future Juneteenth programming. Donate to the Mignon Barker Richmond memorial. Race Fees: Early Bird Special: $20 for ages 18 and higher, $15 for ages 8 - 17, ages 7 and under are Free. Post Early Bird: $30 for ages 18 and higher, $25 for ages 8 - 17, ages 7 and under are Free. Group Discount for 4 or more is 10% off. Registration Information: Early Bird Special ends Friday, May 31 at 11:59pm. Post Early Bird fee, Saturday, June 1 - Wednesday, June 19 (Race Day).

8:00 am - 11:00 am | Steve and Dona Reeder Cross Country Course |

Nora Eccles Harrison Museum of Art Collection | San Francisco: The Golden Years 1930-1960


The exhibition, San Francisco: The Golden Years 1930-1960, is drawn exclusively from the Nora Eccles Harrison Museum of Art collection. NEHMA's collection, with its focus on the art of the western United States, is ideally suited to provide in-depth examples of art from this little-known period in art history. This is the first major exhibition and publication to look at the pivotal and colorful history of the SFAA. This exhibition is co-curated by Michael Duncan, art historian, writer, and critic, and Bolton Colburn, the NEHMA curator of collections and exhibitions. The publication accompanying the exhibition with essays by Michael Duncan is published by the Nora Eccles Harrison Museum of Art, Utah State University, Logan, Utah.

All Day | Nora Eccles Harrison Museum of Art |

Local Artist Exhibition


Check out the exhibition with curated and submitted works for local artists!

June 18–Aug. 2
Fine Arts Building, Tippetts & Eccles Galleries
Open Tuesday–Friday, 10 a.m.–6 p.m.

10:00 am - 6:00 pm | Chase Fine Arts Center, Tippetts and Eccles Galleries |

Teaching and Generative AI: Pedagogical Possibilities and Productive Tensions

Special Event | Learning Circles

Learning Circles are small collaborative groups of instructors who meet together to read and discuss teaching topics of interest. Participants in the learning circles (or communities of inquiry) engage with a book or selected readings and then lend their unique viewpoints from different disciplines and teaching experiences not only to discuss the content and build comradery but also to consider how they can implement the ideas and concepts they're discussing into the context of their own classrooms.

1:00 pm - 2:00 pm | Online/Virtual |

Juneteenth Community BBQ


Come together in unity and solidarity at the annual Juneteenth Community BBQ, catered by 5-Star BBQ. Enjoy games and activities for families and children of all ages. This event is free and open to the public. Food served at 6 pm (FREE)

5:00 pm - 9:00 pm |

Summer Piano Festival | Koji Attwood Recital


Come see the Koji Attwood Recital as part of the Summer Piano Festival concerts scheduled this June!

June 18 | 12 p.m. Faculty Recital*
June 18 | 6 p.m. Alumni Recital
June 19 | 7:30 p.m. Koji Attwood Recital*
June 21 | 5:30 & 8 p.m. Student Recitals

*Only these events are ticketed. See the link below to purchase tickets for $10.

7:30 pm - 9:30 pm | Russell/Wanlass Performance Hall |



JUNE 2024

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
26 27 28 29 30 31 1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 1 2 3 4 5 6

View Today

View By

  Event Types

Target Audiences